Bataan Project - Poster

Information on Military Personnel who died in the WWII can be received by requesting the Individual Deceased Personnel File (IDPF) from the 

U. S. Army Human Resources Command.  The request for the file must be made through the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) channels. 

Send a written request to:

U. S. Army Human Resources Command


1600 Spearhead Division Avenue

Fort Knox, Kentucky 40122


Next of Kin can seek information on soldiers who are unaccounted for from World War II by contacting the U.S. Army's Past Conflict Repatriations Branch.


Human Resource Command

HQ Company

Company A

Company B

Company C

Company D

Medical Detachment

Alphabetical Roster: 192nd Tank Battalion